Rotating Pole Pruner with Saw Shaves Time and Effort from Chores
- High quality carbon steel blades hold a sharp edge and cut cleanly through branches
- Aluminum pole is light enough to prevent fatigue or strain, yet sturdy enough to get the job done
- Non-slip, comfort-grip handle keeps it firmly in your hand and is shock-absorbing too
At just over 3 pounds, this tool weighs less than a bag of potatoes yet it feels sturdy in hand and adds two indispensable allies to your pruning arsenal. The 13¡± saw blade will make short work of girthy branches; flip it around to get the 2¡± clippers snipping cleanly through smaller offshoots. The rotating clipper head is perhaps the best part: no more pretzel-like body positions, just adjust the angle of the clipper head and voila! Lightweight aluminum pole has rubber grips to give you a solid hold, and the high carbon steel blades don¡¯t mess around.
- High carbon SL-5 steel, aluminum
- 64" L overall
- Saw is 13" L
- Pruner blades open 2" W
- Weighs 3 lbs.
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive