DeWit? Cultivator Quickly Breaks Up Compacted Soil
- Ergonomic design with welded socket and integrated tang
- Perfect length for reaching into raised and elevated garden beds
- An heirloom tool we're proud to put our name on
Sometimes five tines are better than the standardly-available three. Aggressive, sharp, and strong this hand claw works well in tight spaces. Loosen and aerate compacted soil quickly, then shape smooth. It's a good choice for fine-tuning borders too.
Crafted for us in Holland by a fifth-generation, family-owned business, DeWit? tools have been the standard in gardening for more than a century. These uncommon tools are not simply stamped from thin stainless steel ¡ª they're forged from the finest high-carbon boron steel. With a tang that extends deep into the sustainably grown and harvested ash handle, each tool is guaranteed to stand up to a lifetime of use.
- Swedish boron steel, FSC European ash wood handle
- 16" L overall, 11" L handle with 4-1/4" crossbar
- Tool head is 4-1/2" W x 2-3/4" H x 4-1/2" D
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive