- Material: Tungsten steel Hard Carbide
- Cutter pattern: double cut
- Suitable for: Drilling, Wood Craving, Engraving, Polishing
- Dimension: 6 mm/1/4’’ (Approx.) Shank; 1/4’’-1/2’’ (Approx.) in Cut Diameter
- Suggested RPM: 6000-50000/min
- Quantity: 10 pcs/Set in a storage box
The Solid Carbide Rotary Burrs adopts a cross groove design with fine grain, and can be used to process low-density materials, such as: marble, jade, bone, wood, plastic, aluminum, etc.
Dense lines on the Tungsten Steel can make the surface of the object smoother and could be an ideal choice for your DIY woodworking, carving, engraving, and polishing.
- The grinding head is widely used in steel machinery, aviation, automobile, shipbuilding, chemical, carving and other industrial sectors
- Used for fine processing of all kinds of metal mold cavity, such as processing shoe mold and so on
- Suitable for all kinds of mechanical parts of the chamfering rounding and groove processing, pipe cleaning, hole surface finishing machinery parts, such as machinery factory, repair factory etc
- Great for the repair of the impeller runner, such as an automobile engine factory